Welcome to the DDS Hitchhiker's Forum... PreviousNext
Data Distribution Service (DDS) Forum > DDS Hitchhiker's Forum >
Message/Author
Next message Gregg Shenton  posted on Wednesday, October 10, 2007 - 09:05 am
A forum for discussing DDS technology and getting a better understanding of what problems it solves, and how it compares with similar technologies
Next message Stas  posted on Monday, December 08, 2008 - 06:52 pm
Hi, I'm looking for solution C++:I have a large bit of information (about 3 Mbyte) and use Transport QoS Shmem.What I need to do for High-Performance execution?
Next message Sonia Vats  posted on Sunday, September 06, 2009 - 02:41 pm
hi , I want to develop a distributed application for which I want DDS as middleware. I have gone through the DDS architecture and I have some doubts as:
1: I want to develop the some 10 applications which will communicate through DDS middleware. These 10 applications will act as publichers and subscribers for some of its data and their value...THey won't be included in DDS middleware...Under which module of DDS they will interact...Will I need to create their instance??how???
2: Where would DDS resides??? will it share memory with each application??? or It wouuld be seperate library type and would get linked or IT would have its own memory space???

Please help me in this regards...
Next message Sonia Vats  posted on Sunday, September 06, 2009 - 02:42 pm
Can I get the source code for RTI Sampler Demo Application????
Next message Anthony J Shaffer  posted on Wednesday, May 19, 2010 - 03:52 pm
I recently downloaded OpenSplice DDS Community version of OpenSplice and am trying to install it. The first thing in the installation instructions is to run the installer.exe which I assume sets system environment variables at a minimum. What installer? There isn't one in the file I downloaded. I downloaded version 5.1 from the website. I tried manually setting environment variables by hand but must be missing something because I can't even get any of the examples to compile much less run.
Next message Erik Hendriks  posted on Thursday, May 20, 2010 - 09:18 am
Hi Anthony,

You probably mixed up documentation for the commercial release with the installation instructions for the community release. The commercial release comes with an installer, the community release not. For exact instructions on how to install the community release, see:

http://www.opensplice.org/cgi-bin/twiki/view/Community/Installing

Hope that helps.

Regards,
Erik.
Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Post as "Anonymous"
Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: