OpenSplice DDS Live Webcasts Septembe...
Data Distribution Service (DDS) Forum
posted on Friday, September 09, 2011 - 11:55 am
PrismTech is pleased to announce its Live OpenSplice DDS Data Distribution Service Webcasts for September & October 2011
A DDS Crash Course for Java Programmers Webcast - September 29 2011
* Learn about the new DDS API supporting Java 5 language extensions,
* Understand the key idioms at the foundation of the new API,
* Get up to speed developing applications in a safe, elegant and efficient manner with the new Java API.
Distributed State, Events and Commands with OpenSplice DDS Webcast - October 13 2011
* Understand how to properly model Distributed State, Events and Commands in DDS,
* Learn about the options provided by OpenSplice DDS for implementing commands,
* Get up to speed with the OpenSplice DDS RMI (Remote Method Invocation).
Back to top
Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Post as "Anonymous"
Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message