C# OpenSplice 5.1 PreviousNext
Data Distribution Service (DDS) Forum > DDS FAQ >
Message/Author
Next message Dan Fishlock  posted on Wednesday, May 12, 2010 - 02:40 pm
Using Visual Studio 2008:

I am attempting to use the example c# project and whilst I can build and execute it, when the application runs it throws an exception as it is unable to load dcpsgapi. I already have the dcpssacs dll linked as a resource in the project so VSS loads this ok, do I need to add dcpsgapi as well or should I use gacutil to add the opensplice dlls to the global assembly cache?
Next message George Varsamis  posted on Monday, May 17, 2010 - 12:00 pm
Hi Dan,

Can you please tell me whether you are using the opensource version of OpenSplice DDS or is it the commercial one?

There are slight differences between the Opensource and commercial versions.

The commercial version, amongst other things provides with an installer and a set of scripts that set the environment up for the user, whereas with the opensource version we don't provide this.

So it could be an environment issue, but I need to know this before I answer your question.

Can you please also tell me whether you are running the application from within the VS IDE or the command prompt?

Regards

George Varsamis.
Next message Lim Kian Teck  posted on Tuesday, August 10, 2010 - 03:13 am
Hi George

I also faced the same problem. I am using the Opensource version and running the VS IDE and the examples in the environment set by the release.bat

Can you advise on this?

Regards
Kian Teck
Next message George Varsamis  posted on Friday, August 27, 2010 - 02:31 pm
Hi Kian Teck,

I'll have to investigate this. I've never seen this before. Can you please tell the version you are using. i.e 5.x.x or 4.x.x?

Regards

George.
Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Post as "Anonymous"
Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: