DDS in MFC applications PreviousNext
Data Distribution Service (DDS) Forum > DDS FAQ >
Message/Author
Next message Georgi Ivanov Ivanov  posted on Thursday, February 05, 2009 - 02:25 pm
Hi,

I'm new in DDS. I'm interesting in using of dds in mfs application. Could somebody tell me how to use dds in mfc applications?

Regads,
Georgi Ivanov
Next message Angelo Corsaro  posted on Thursday, February 05, 2009 - 10:06 pm
Hello Georgi,

If by MFC you mean the Microsoft Foundation Class (once upon a time also named Abstract Framework X AFX), then the answer is that there are no inherent issues in using DDS with the MFC.

Please let me know if you have any specific questions.

Cheers,
Angelo
Next message Georgi Ivanov Ivanov  posted on Sunday, February 08, 2009 - 01:45 pm
Hello Angelo,

Thank you for your reply.
I'm interested in using DDS in MSVC applications with Graphical User Interface (GUI). I want to use DDS to exchange information between MSVC GUIapplications. Could you send me some examples?

Regards,
Georgi
Next message Francisco J Perez  posted on Monday, January 31, 2011 - 01:50 pm
Hello,

I'm trying to develop a MFC application to send and receive data through DDS. I'm using Visual Studio 2010.
I have defined idl files for the data and done everything as the example in 'ndds.4.5c\example\CPP\Hello_idl' does, but I can't get rid of linking errors for the methods of my FooTypeSupport (in my case, cameraDataTypeSuport), such as create_data, delete_data, narrow, register_type and get_type_name.

I link against the following libraries:
nddscppzd.lib
nddsczd.lib
nddscorezd.lib
netapi32.lib
advapi32.lib
WS2_32.lib
Iphlpapi.lib
Am I missing any other library?

Any help would be appreciated, thank you very much!

Francisco Perez
Next message Francisco J Perez  posted on Thursday, February 24, 2011 - 09:43 am
OK solved, the libs were right, I was just missing some files created by rtiddsgen.

Francisco.
Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Post as "Anonymous"
Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: