Debug data streamed over DDS!!! PreviousNext
Data Distribution Service (DDS) Forum > DDS Technical Forum >
Message/Author
Next message jeetendra kumar  posted on Monday, July 09, 2012 - 11:01 am
Hi All,
I am streaming the audio data over openDDS by using CORBA::sequence<octet> data.

Is there any way to debug the octet data over DDS, means I want to know, whether data I am paasing at publisher side is the same as subscriber side.

Rightnow, I am using loop to get the data from DDS as below:

//assigning the data from sampleBlock
for(CORBA::ULong jj=0;jj< FRAMES_PER_BUFFER ;++jj)
{message.userData[jj]=sampleBlock[jj];}

//printing octet data at publisher side
cout<<"Data from message.userdata\n";
for(CORBA::ULong jj=0; jj< FRAMES_PER_BUFFER ;++jj){cout<<message.userData[jj];}

I am not very sure what I am getting the data after printing..So could you please suggest that If any debug mechanism available in DDS, where I can see the live data passing from publisher to subscriber by just enabling that?

Any help in this will be highly appreciating!!!

Thanks In Advance...

Bye,
Jeetendra
Next message jeetendra kumar  posted on Monday, July 16, 2012 - 06:32 am
Hi DDS Team,
I am still finding very hard to pass the correct data over DDS by using CORBA::sequence<octet>.

As I am using loop(pls see the above mail) to assign and fetch the data from octet data(openDDS). But it contains lots of noise.

I am very clueless about the data I am passing and getting the data at subscriber end.

Could you help & suggest me the way to track the data from publisher to subscriber end?

Any help in this will be highly appreciated.

Thanks In Advance.

Bye,
Jeetendra
Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Post as "Anonymous"
Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: