How to download Opensplice power tool... PreviousNext
Data Distribution Service (DDS) Forum > DDS Technical Forum >
Message/Author
Next message Ravi Chandran  posted on Wednesday, September 01, 2010 - 10:59 am
hi all
i am a newbie, i want to use opensplice power tool, but i was unable to find any site or location to download it. the homepage of opensplice doesn't provide any power tool option. it only has DDS setup.

can anyone tell me where to download it from.
Next message Hans van 't Hag  posted on Wednesday, September 01, 2010 - 12:45 pm
Hi Ravi,

Please post product/vendor specific questions on the relevant vendor-forum cq. mailing-lists.

For OpenSplice this is: http://forums.opensplice.org

OpenSplice Powertools is currently not part of our community editions yet its always possible to request a trial-version.

Regards,
Hans
Next message Hans van 't Hag  posted on Wednesday, September 01, 2010 - 12:50 pm
.. and actually after you've registered you can immediately download 30-day trials of all commercial editions including PowerTools

Cheers,
Hans
Next message Ravi Chandran  posted on Thursday, September 02, 2010 - 01:18 pm
sorry for that, I did not know about this. And about the trial softwares, I was unable to identify which product is the OpenSplice PowerTools
Next message Ravi Chandran  posted on Saturday, September 04, 2010 - 07:08 pm
but which one is the powertool on the website, i did register, but didnt find the powertool there
Next message Erik Hendriks  posted on Monday, September 06, 2010 - 03:13 pm
Hi Ravi,

On http://www.opensplice.com/section-item.asp?snum=2&sid=61 you can see that the PowerTools are only bundled with the Compact/Professional/Enterprise editions. Which of these editions did you try to download?

(Note that the commercial edition can only be downloaded from the opensplice.com site, not from the opensplice.org site. Also note that you will need to request an evaluation license to be able to download one of the commercial editions.)

Regards,
Erik Hendriks.
Next message Ravi Chandran  posted on Friday, September 17, 2010 - 06:25 am
Thanks for the help, at last I was able to see what I was missing for a month now. I didn't see the powertool as included in the package.

I will download it today itself.

Thanks a lot again. I can't tell you how much this has helped me..
Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Post as "Anonymous"
Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: